Wednesday, July 20, 2011

WE'RE BACK!!

  
   To all our lovely friends both on blogger and on twitter, Cassie and I (well mostly I) would like to make an apology for our extremely extended absence.   Originally, we took off for a couple weeks during  vacation and somehow things just got rolling after that.   Needless to say, I've felt guilty just about everyday between then and now!  I'm all apologies and promises to be better in the future.

   There is lots of good news!!  During our time off I have:

  1. Done a lot of shopping
  2. Started a new round of dog training (with the amazing Pat Miller!)
  3. Started working at my county's Humane Society
    In the coming months there will be a host of new videos featuring some of the great dogs from my local area in need of a good home.   They can be pretty rough on toys and surprisingly picky with treats, so I think it's safe to expect some pretty intensive testing!  Never fear, Cassie and Lilly will still be more than happy to try out all the toys/treats/products along with the pups at the shelter.

     So we hope you will wag around to see what we've got coming up around the corner!

Puppy Kisses and Wiggle Butts!
Jess the Dog Shopper (& Cassie)

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow! We look forward to all the new posts! I really can't wait to hear about the training with Pat Miller (love her books).

    Mack & Murph

    ReplyDelete
  2. No need to feel guilty. After all, blogging is supposed to be a pleasure, isn't it? We'll wait patiently if you take a break, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the support! I still feel a bit guilty...I really do enjoy blogging...things just got a little scatterbrained, I guess.

    ReplyDelete